Customer Services Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join our team to cover a period of maternity leave. The role would be a full-time, temporary contract for a period of 12 months starting on/around 4th March 2019.
The ideal candidate would preferably have experience within a sales or design based industry, but above all will have excellent customer service and organisational skills.
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, building friendly and professional relationships with our customers. Essential skills will include excellent communication, both verbal and written, competence in using Microsoft Office, diary management and a commitment to high levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think quickly and creatively in their interactions with customers. A willingness to develop a knowledge of the company’s products and services is essential. Applicants must work well within a team and have good self-organisational skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Respond promptly to customer enquiries
• Diary management:
• Updating in-house database
• To aid in ordering of items as and when requested.
• To ensure showroom is kept clean (with help from other colleagues)
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
• Full-time – Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm.